I’ve always been the kind of girl who says what she wants, when she wants to say it. I don’t have a filter, and sometimes thats good, sometimes not so good. But hey, live your life as your true self right?
So here is my #nofilter list of what I want for my 22nd birthday. Now, if you don’t know me, don’t feel obliged to give me any of these, but if you do proceed to fulfil my list, thanks a whole bunch.
What I Want For My 22nd Birthday
1) Answers to the Pretty Little Liars season finale. Seriously I. Marlene King, I need answers!
2) Not to be called a ‘basic bitch‘ for liking Pumkin Spice Latte’s. And scarfs, and UGG’s, and Mean Girls quotes. (Here is my all time favorite: “Somebody wrote in that book that I’m lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons, but I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina!”
3) To hang out with Friends. Not my real friends! Oh no, I wanna hang out with Joey and Phoebe, drink coffee at Central Perk and hang out at Monica’s apartment. Yes please!
4) Since we’re on the subject of series. I’d like a TGIT party at my house every Thursday. If you don’t know what TGIT means, first of all, really? Second of all, step your series game up and watch ShondaLand. High five for Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder. Do I watch too much television? Probably.
5) To have a fabulous, Instagram like, life on the beach on California. What do you mean I need a green card and lots of money?
6) To be related to Khloe Kardashian. Fine, I guess I’ll also be related to Kim, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall then. Ugh what a burden. (Koko, if you’re reading this, thanks for the adoption! I know you would come through for me)
7) To come back to number 3, I would like Starbucks coffee to start serving me Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte’s for one dollar, in bed. Thank you!
8) Also, a 100€ gift card to Starbucks for my Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte’s. Did I mention I like PSL’s?
9) A black 2015 HSE sport Range Rover.
10) To have regular pizza parties without gaining weight. Can there be glazed donuts for desert?
it’s my birthday in exactly one week, so get on it my friends!
If you are still reading, thanks, and also, I’m obviously just kidding, you don’t have to get me anything.
Except maybe for number 7. Yeah that’s a real necessity!
Oh and MOM, if you’re reading this, black leather adidas shoes would be amazing. Thanks a whole lot!
What do you want for your birthday?